Worship With UsWhat you can expect at a Peace United Reformed Church worship service
Worship & Visiting Info
We would love to have you visit us on Sunday nights!
If you have never attended a Reformed Worship service, here is what you should expect at a Peace United Reformed Church worship service:
- A worship service at Peace United Reformed Church is grounded in the teaching of God’s Word. As such you will read from and sing from the Bible.
- A worship service at Peace United Reformed Church is focused on God and what He has done and is doing. As such God will speak to you and you will respond with confession and praise. In this way, we believe worship is a dialog between God and His people: He speaks and you respond.
- Our Creeds and Confession influence not only what we believe about God, but also how we worship Him. As such you will sing Psalms, songs that God’s people have sung for thousands of years. You will also sing the great hymns of the Christian church.
- A worship service at Peace United Reformed church is simple. You will experience very minimal “production” in our worship. As our worship is focused on God, we minimize any distractions from honoring God in Spirit and in Truth.
- A worship service at Peace United Reformed Church will include children. As visible members of God’s people, we believe that our children are called to worship with us! We do offer nursery services for children under three years old and a cry room if your children are especially wiggly some Sundays.
Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.